Marcom eSchedule Lite, our online appointment scheduling solution, is ideal for small-to-medium business-to-business (B2B) events where attendees can prearrange meetings.
Marcom eSchedule Lite makes it easier for buyers and sellers to book appointments with each other. It also allows event organizers to feature sponsors and partners, and provides statistics for monitoring the entire scheduling process.
Because it is web based, Marcom eSchedule Lite requires no technical set up on your part. We simply adapt the solution to your needs and import your participant database, which you can then maintain using the password-protected interface.
Marcom eSchedule Lite is available in different language versions, including English, French and Spanish.
Type of events
- Buyers-meet-sellers events, hosted buyer programs and business-to-business (B2B) meetings
- For 20+ participants with simple profile
- One-on-one and face-to-face meetings
- One participant category with fixed meeting locations
- Fixed or flexible meeting locations (for example, numbered tables or booths).
Marcom eSchedule Lite’s unique features
Meeting Location Manager
Whatever the event format, our Meeting Location Manager can handle all situations: shared numbered tables, booths, meeting points and so on.
Marcom eSchedule Lite’s main benefits
For event organizers
- Offer participants a popular, tried-and-tested meeting scheduler.
- Closely monitor the scheduling process via detailed statistics and export all schedules to PDF.
- View and make changes (add/edit/delete participants) to lists.
- Provide meeting scheduler in the language version of your choice.
Read the detailed list of benefits for event organizers.
For event participants
- Attendees can ask for appointments using personalized messages, arrange meetings and decline requests.
- They keep full control over their schedule (no automatic scheduling) and personal and corporate profiles.
- They can view/search/filter the list of participants to identify targeted, relevant partners.
Read the full detailed list of benefits for event participants.
Technical services and support
As part of the Marcom eSchedule Lite
package, we provide:
- Application set up (agenda, categories, meeting location manager, sponsors)
- Hosting and server monitoring
- Secure database and back up
- Outstanding functional and technical support.
Read our case studies for:
Related scheduling solution
If you want a more comprehensive meeting scheduler
with unique features for professional workshops
, trade fairs
and networking event
s, try Marcom eSchedule PRO
. Compare our two scheduling solutions
using our detailed comparison chart